Welcome

Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and chill for a while..
AHHHHHHHHH thats better

Friday 19 April 2013

DT CALL http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

EVENING ALL.
 Why is it when it comes to talking about yourself you go blank. well here goes, I am 36 year old single mum of 2 boys 4 and 7, I was a learning disability nurse by profession until I was struck down with a rare brain condition causing me to have reoccurring blood clots to the brain resulting strokes. but have to look on the bright side that there is always someone worse off and to pick your self up and carry on.
My close friend has mentioned regularly for about a year that I should try crafting as therapy to relax and help with my dark days. I finally listened and made my first card back at the end of Dec 2012 and have never looked back, this is my little world where I can lose myself in creating new pieces. I then was introduced by a crafting group online to blogging and love to blog hop and enjoy entering challenges, not for winning really to be in awe and inspired by others beautiful creations, I also find challenge topic great for inspiration specially when you think your mojo had stayed in bed. I hope I have not bored you to much with my little life, I will leave you with 3 of my favourite pieces, using Teri's designs by http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 So enjoy and I hope to blog again soon.








 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine thank you for apply for DT call love your choices I to love Teri's work there is something about them I will be in touch with every one very soon good luck and thanks again
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine.... i love all three cards made with Teri's designs... gorgeous, all of them. I am so sorry you have health issues but crafting is wonderful therapy.
    Good luck in Jacki's DT call... take care BDx

    ReplyDelete