Welcome

Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and chill for a while..
AHHHHHHHHH thats better

Sunday 31 March 2013

Boxed in



 
Morning all.. Did we remember that the clock went forward last night or rush round like a fool realising your now late.. he he.. Well this is a gift box I decided to give a twirl, hope you like it, I wont be around much to blog this week as I have a crochet order I really need to concentrate on get finished, very difficult stitch I have now finally got the hang of. so stay save and I will pop in when I can, hopefully wont be too long.
this has been entered in to the Fab 'n' Funky boxed in challenge

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty - I love the design of your box - thank you so much for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete